Guide to our ARIEL Well-Being Herbal Teas
The health benefits of teas and herbal teas are well known. In the same vein, the infusion of medicinal plants to remedy minor aches and pains of the body and mind goes back centuries. You can find "Old wive’s " remedies that use flowers or roots all over the world! It is with this in mind that we designed our Well-Being Herbal Teas collection.
Here’s a little guide that will detail each of the medicinal plants used by blend and their benefits.
Perfect after a big filling meal, this herbal tea blend helps with digestion.
- Peppermint leaf : Relieves nausea and calms the muscles of the intestine
- Chamomile flowers : Very effective against stomach inflammation, bloating, diarrhea and gas
- Aniseed : Promotes the digestive process
- Fennel : Effective against digestive disorders
- Caraway: Reduces gas
- Valerian root : Excellent against sleep disorders, nervous agitation and anxiety
- Mallow flowers blue : Helps in the treatment of gastrointestinal disorders
- Marigold petals (calendula) : Reduces gastric inflammation
Naturally caffeinated and mentally stimulating, this is the perfect herbal tea for students or busy bees.
- Yerba Mate: Excellent for chasing away mental fatigue, daily stimulant, helps eliminate headaches, is a mild remedy for nervous depression in many parts of the world
Designed for your colds or congestion issues, this herbal tea is filled with medicinal plants ment to relieve your nose as well as your respiratory tract.
- Ribwort plantain : Is a purifier for the lungs, helps to treat bronchitis, pharyngitis and laryngitis
- Licorice: Reduces inflammation of the respiratory system
- Fennel: It is a plant with many health benefits. In this case, the reduction of respiratory problems.
- Thyme: Good for the treatment of bronchitis as well as coughs
- Mallow leaves: Helps respiratory problems such as coughs, laryngitis and asthma
- Marshmallow leaves: Treats cough, mouth and throat inflammation
- Cowslip: Excellent for wet coughs, bronchitis, flu, asthma and allergies
Caffeine- free, this herbal tea is designed to relax the body, mind and spirit.
- Chamomile flowers: The relaxing effects of chamomile are well known! These flowers are effective in fighting stress and anxiety
- Rose petals: Reduces symptoms of insomnia and anxiety
- Licorice root: Effective against premenstrual syndrome
- Blue cornflower : Has digestive properties
- Jasmine buds: Natural antidepressant and its comforting aroma reduces the heart rate making it effective against anxiety attacks and stress.
To help you in your quest for balance, this caffeine-free blend was designed with Ayurvedic principles. A natural science practiced for centuries, mainly in India, consisting of maintaining a balance between the mind and the body in order to avoid the creation of diseases.
- Ginger Root: Helps with headaches, nausea/vomiting
- Cloves: Effective for migraines, muscle pain and as an antioxidant
- Cinnamon: Antioxidant and digestive aid
- Cardamom : Digestive (avoids acid reflux)
- Juniper berries: Lowers glucose levels, is a digestive and good against rheumatism
- Fennel : Effective against menstrual pain, digestive disorders and lack of appetite
- Licorice root : Good against premenstrual syndrome
- Dandelion root : Fights minor digestive disorders and loss of appetite
- Black pepper: Is an anti-inflammatory, circulatory tonic, general stimulant, fights fever and is a neurological regulator
- Angelica root: Good against digestive disorders, stimulates appetite, relieves cough and fever