Vanilla Pear Tea Spritzer Recipe
Enjoy this fun, easy to make Spritzer recipe made from our very popular Vanilla & Pear White ARIEL Tea.
• 4 tea bags (or 10 gr of tea leaves) of Vanilla & Pear White ARIEL Tea
• 6 cups (1.5 liters) of hot water
• ¼ cup (60ml) TERRA organic cane sugar
• Juice of ½ lemon
• 4 cup (1 liter) sparkling white wine or soda
• Ice cubes
• Lemon slices for garnish
1. Infuse the tea in hot water for 8 minutes. Remove tea bags or strain the tea leaves.
2. Add cane sugar and mix until it is completely dissolved. Cool the infusion completely in the refrigerator.
3. Once cooled, add the juice of half a lemon, sparkling wine or soda.
4. Pour over ice cubes & serve with lemon slices as garnish.