Iced Cappuccino Recipe
A summer essential for some, iced cappuccino makes your mouth water just thinking of it.
Let us suggest an easy recipe. This way, you can enjoy a caffeinated treat whenever you want at home! Adapt this recipe to your taste.
• 340 ml of ice cubes
• 72.5ml (9 tablespoons) milk of your choice
• 4 ½ tsp. Davinci Hazelnut syrup
*With Davinci Chocolate syrup, you get a perfect mochaccino!
• ½ cup of your favorite Terra espresso coffee
*We suggest using our Goccia d'Oro espresso blend
1. Pour all ingredients in a blender
2. Blend until a uniform texture is achieved.
3. Serve in a tall glass.
*You can add whipped cream and chocolate shavings if desired!