Masala Chai Tea Latte Recipe
Prep time: Approx. 7 minutes
4 tea bags (10gr) of ARIEL Masala Chai tea
4 cups (1 L) of milk or milk substitute of your choice
4 teaspoons (60 ml) liquid cane sugar (if desired)
4 cinnamon sticks
- If using tea bags, first cut the strings and tags off
- In a pan, simmer the milk together with the tea bags or tea leaves and reduce over low heat. Stir constantly for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat source as well as the tea bags or tea leaves.
- If you wish to add liquid sugar, add it at this point and stir until the mixture is smooth and slightly frothy.
- Serve up to 4 cups and garnish with cinnamon sticks.
You can switch from cow's milk to your favorite vegetable milk!
If you don't have liquid cane sugar, you can use the same amount of organic golden cane sugar or organic coconut sugar. (See all Terra sugar options)